We are currently seeking talented, reliable, and team-oriented WordPress designer/developer with the intent of providing a long-term position. You will be completely responsible to manage and bring enhancements in the company website and develop new features as requested by the company.
You must be able to understand company needs and deliver project deliverables in a timely manner that will exceed our expectations.
- Managing/maintaining and developing websites from scratch in WordPress
- Testing, debugging, and refining websites to produce final, fully QA’s product
- Managing webhosting of the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Should have experience in wordpress.
- Convert PSD to WordPress
- Proficient in WordPress Design / Development (Xtheme, Divi, Visual Composer)
- SEO Friendly (Basic Tags, Quick Load Speeds, Minimizing Code)
- E-Commerce (Woo-Commerce, Shopify, Magento)
- Integrations (Google AdWords / Analytics, Facebook Pixels, Retargeting Pixels, Plug-ins)
- WordPress Plugins and theme development/ enhancements
- HTML and visually accurate CSS
- Bootstrap 3
- Photo / Video Skills
- SEO Analytics (AdWords, Analytics, Semrush)
- AdWords / Analytics Certified
- Email Marketing
Please apply online on our website or send us your cv email at [email protected]