Like all our healthcare workers, some employees must keep working outside their houses to keep crucial business operations going as well as providing peoples’ vital needs.
As for most businesses, such as ARASCA, all the rest of the staff is working from home except the logistics team because their department needs to be actively present in the warehouse – out of the safety of their home – since their department is considered as one of the most important business processes for this is where the flow of goods and services are being planned and managed as well as the real-time data from the point of origin to the point of destination.
Given this great responsibility, ARASCA make sure our logistics team is safe against the vulnerable situation of 2019 Coronavirus outbreak while fulfilling their duties together amidst the impact of the outbreak – product shortage from suppliers and lead time issues.
Daily Precautionary Measures
- Hand sanitizers are placed upon the entrance of the warehouse as well as the common points of contact – receiving area, desk areas.
- Installed a disinfectant spray device to make sure a strict schedule of air purification is implemented to kill possible viruses in the area.
- Increased effort in cleaning routine every end of the day.
- Proper handwashing charts are posted on washrooms to ensure good hand hygiene.
- Wearing hand gloves and face masks are strictly followed when it comes to getting in contact with objects being received from outside the warehouse.
- A minimum of 1.5 meters distance, as directed by the Dubai Economy, is practiced when receiving supplies from outside.
- Wiping of disinfectant on boxes or packages received are observed to also avoid contamination.
- For staff using the vehicle for deliveries, only 2 persons may get inside the vehicle when necessary, in line with the UAE Government’s Protocols, to make sure we observe social distancing.
- Spraying disinfectant on the vehicle before and after every route.
- Drivers wear full protective clothing during deliveries.
ARASCA team is doing its level best to keep its employees’ safety secured and business in continuity. Our team is taking complete precaution against the Coronavirus outbreak and have been fully effective through working remotely. And as always, we put our service’s quality in priority and will still be providing the same without compromise to our valued clients.
Blog banner image source: The Economic Times